We are heating and air conditioning (HVAC) services company based in Wenatchee, WA serving Chelan and Douglas counties. We have more than 15 years of experience in all areas of repairing, maintaining, and installing heating and AC units of all makes, models, and sizes.
Our company is built on the core principals of honesty, integrity, and prompt friendly service. Need help? We look forward to serving you!
~ Jacob Gillespie
Owner & Service Technician
We specialize in home AC repair and furnace repair, and we service every type of home, from condos and new construction, to much older homes. Learn more.
We work with small- to medium-sized businesses to meet their heating and cooling needs. We also specialize in custom commercial installs and projects. Learn more.
We service customers throughout Chelan and Douglas counties from our home base in Wenatchee, WA. Contact us.
What People Say
- Project: Service HVACI had my HVAC system go out on a Friday evening when the weather was in the 90's to 100's. I called the company that put my system in and of course they were closing in 30mins and the soonest they could get me in was in 5 business days. I decide to call around to see if I could get a sooner appointment with anybody else. After googling HVAC companies I see Jacob's and see they are open till 6! I call and get a very nice woman who total understands my situation and quickly tells me she will give me a call right back after she calls Jacob. She called back and says he is in Leavenworth but will come by as soon as he's done. I couldn't believe it! He called me around 7pm and asks if it to late to come by.....Heck no! My place is getting hotter my the second. He shows up at 7:30 and takes a look fixes the problem and leaves by 8:30. Now I'm thinking great my bill is gonna be something I need to take a loan out for.....Nope! The bill was WAY cheaper than I thought. I am recommending Jacob's to everyone! Nice, friendly. very quick and affordable service.
- Project: Furnace and AC Unit RepairBest HVAC Repair in Central Washington! I didn't know what my next step was. Jacob helped us stay on budget and look forward to a more comfortable summer. Thank you!
- Project: Repair or Service Central Heating SystemOur furnace is 25 years old and another company said it needed to be replaced ($XX,000)! Jacob took the time to inspect the system and recommend repair solutions. He was friendly, professional, efficient and effective. I especially appreciated his patience with explaining the situation, so we could make a cost effective decision. We'll certainly contact Jacob again when it's time for the system to be repaired or replaced. Thank You, Jacob!
- Project: Air Conditioner FixExcellent customer service! Air conditioner quit working Thursday evening. Contacted Jacob's and they had Scott to our house by Friday afternoon. Scott was super nice, professional, and personable. He identified the issue and had it fixed in record time! So thankful heading into the weekend to have it fixed so quickly! Highly recommend!!!!
- Project: Repair or Service a Refrigeration SystemCourteous and honest.
- Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning SystemJacob came to the house and found my issue. Within a week we had working AC and he was under budget! Would highly recommend him for any service or repair/replacement.
- Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning SystemHe was a great guy to work with a really appreciated what he did.
- Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning SystemJacob was able to troubleshoot my problem, almost over the phone! He was very knowledgeable and was able to fix the problem within an hour. He even reset the speed of my fan on the furnace without charge. I appreciate his honesty and ability to take care of the problem with short notice. The bonus was that he did not take advantage of the fact I am a woman and know nothing about A/C units and did not tell me I needed a new unit or some other outrageous costs. Highly recommended and I will call upon him for future problems with heating and cooling.
- Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning SystemI had a poor experience with another company, and ended up having three people bid my project. The others bid the project as a complete replacement (which basically doubled the cost), and both stated that it was not possible to replace only the heat pump. Jacob showed me what was wrong (too many leaks in the heat pump), explained my options, and replaced the heat pump within a week during a very busy time (first heat wave of the year) He was the only one that gave replacement of just the heat pump as an option. He was prompt, courteous, and when he had a follow-up issue he showed up immediately to correct it. Highly recommend this business.
- Project: Repair Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating SystemJacob is very honest and knowledgeable about heating and cooling systems. He takes the time to explain things in a manner that is understandable and helpful. I would not hesitate to refer him to a friend.
- Project: Repair or Service a Radiant Floor Heating SystemGreat experience with this company. Would use them again as well as recommend it to my friends.
- Project: Repair Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating SystemHe was prompt and courteous. Scheduled around myself and family. furnace works great. informative and helped trouble shoot. thanks
- Project: Repair or Service a Radiant Floor Heating Systemthoroughly examined the situation before trying to fix the problem. Fast service and professional.
- Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning SystemAccommodated my schedule. Explained what was wrong and the options for fixing it. Recommended ways to save money. Fixed the problem. Personable, professional, polite. I would use them again.
- Project: Repair or Service a Heat PumpJacob did a complete inspection of my Heat Pump system. He found some problems that needed attention, and answered all my questions, including a few recommendations for improved performance. I appreciate his expertise and am very satisfied with his work and advice. I would definitely recommend him for HVAC work. (Dec 2014)